Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sad?? emo?? heart full of despair and overflowing wif regrets..=/

Wad can be worst, when you open a envelope wif much curiousity
BUT u see a whole lot of crap and dissapointing things in it?? =s


as a conclusion now,
imma BIG FAILURE, WORLD'S FOOLISH GUY EVER, EXTREME LOSER,
SOME UNWANTED PERSON, HEARTBROKEN AND DESPAIR GUY...


my heart has neva experience such horrifying, deeply cut and heart-shattering PAIN..
well, let bygones be bygones..
no point crying over spilt milk..

even tho its a HUGE impact on me..
i have been comforted by my wonderfull frens like evelyn , chian and steph..
thank you very much..=D


now, i will promise myself tat i will do better and start to
be hardworking for spm..=]

but i am still curious how to tell my parents..
tell me how??=/